Bussmann easyID Illuminating LED Blade Fuses are a drop-in replacement for low voltage automotive applications up to 100 amperes, that can benefit from open fuse indication. The LED technology shows immediately that a fuse has opened, making them easy to spot in fuse panels tucked up under a dark dashboard.
Introduced in the late 1970s, ATC blade fuses are widely used by automotive OEMs. With a large installed base, the Cooper Bussmann ATC easyID illuminating fuse line has great selling potential with popular ATC amp ratings in packaging that’s designed for easy retail selling.
In-Line Fuse Holders:
Illuminating fuse holders with easy ID use regular ATC blade fuses and feature a red LED that glows when the fuse opens.
Universal Color Coding:
The ATC fuses all use the same universal color-coding as traditional non-illuminating fuses, making it easier to match up an indicating replacement for an open fuse.
- Amperage: 15
- Fuse lights when blown making finding a blown fuse fast & easy
- LED shows fuse has opened
- Universal color coded to easily indicate ampere rating
- Enclosed element protects against shocks and sparks
- Enclosed element is corrosion resistant for longer life
- Meets or exceeds Original Equipment and SAE standards
- 2 per pack