Make butter better by making it at home with quality ingredients. All you need is cream, salt and the Buttercup Butter Maker. Shake until butter separates, rinse and repeat. Then follow our recipes or one of your own. Make lemon herb for fish or vegetables, honey butter for homemade rolls or roasted garlic butter for topping a steak.
- Material: Plastic
- Length: 5-5/8"
- Width: 3"
- Make fresh butter in minutes
- Fill jar with one cup heavy whipping cream
- Store at room temperature for 6 - 8 hours
- If making flavored butter add ingredients once cream is at room temp
- Shake until butter separates from buttermilk, about 3 minutes
- Strain out buttermilk through top of jar
- Rinse and strain with cold water, repeat step
- Collect butter in ramekin and salt to taste
- Refrigerate butter for up to 5 - 7 days
- Top-rack dishwasher safe