Camco's 1500W 120V screw-in type high watt density water heater elements can be used in all replacement situations if the same wattage and voltage are used. High Watt Density are the most common and the same type of element provided with most water heaters. They are easy to install and come with detailed instructions on how to replace your old element. Screw-in type elements fit most models of American, AO Smith, Bradford White, Craftmaster (prior to 1991), GE, GS Wood (certain models), Kenmore, Lochinvar, Maytag, Mor-Flo, Reliance, Rheem, Richmond, Rudd, Sears, State, Whirlpool and all water heaters manufactured after 1994. The replacement element must be the same voltage and wattage as the element being replaced. Never exceed the nameplate rating on the water heater.
- Camco RV 1500 Watt Universal Element is designed to replace the heating element in your RV water heater.
- This UL recognized HWD replacement kit has a screw-in style flange.
- Gasket and complete instructions are included.
- Capacity: 1500 watts & 120 volts
- UL Listed, gasket included.
- Minimum tank/diameter: 8"..