The electric baseboard heater is the number one choice for low cost installation, and the quiet operation makes it the preferred heater for bedrooms. The electric baseboard heater uses convection to circulate air. By superior design and proper placement under a window area, the electric baseboard case causes air to flow naturally.
- 96" Baseboard
- Operates at 2,000 watts at 240 volts and 1,500 watts at 208 volts
- Convection heating helps circulate air to heat a space up to 300 sq. ft.
- Quiet operation for bedroom use
- Use with a wall or built-in thermostat for temperature control
- Steel-sheathed element and smooth, powder-coated paint finish for durability
- Thermal safeguard features a high-temperature limit switch with a full-length capillary sensor tube for safety
- Pre-punched case at 1 in. intervals offers easy installation
- White color
Warning: This product can expose you to chemicals including nickel, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov