The BTF series inbuilt thermostat for Cadet electric baseboards is the economical choice for controlling a baseboard heater at the unit. Designed to replace the detachable baseboard end plate (wiring compartment cover), the BTF easily installs onto either end of the baseboard heater. The BTF line voltage thermostat is capable of switching up to 17 amps, of a resistive load, at 120, 208 or 240 VAC. Setpoint temperature range: 45º - 80ºF.
The Cadet Single-Pole Baseboard-Mount Thermostat conveniently mounts to either end of a Cadet baseboard heater. It installs easily and eliminates the need for additional wiring. This thermostat offers a large, twist-dial design that adjusts smoothly for temperature regulation in your room.
- Non-programmable, easy to use
- Mounts to either end of a Cadet baseboard heater
- Compatible with 120/240 volt baseboard heaters
- 22 Amp, single-pole, 2-wire, unit-mount design
- Almond color
- When turned completely counterclockwise, thermostat is engaged in low position
- Color matches Almond Baseboard exactly
Single pole (2-Wires)
Warning: This product can expose you to chemicals including nickel, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov