Safety+PLUS gas connectors combine the advanced corrosion resistance of ProCoat polymer coating with our patented excess flow technology to provide a safer gas connector for home and family.
- Automatic valve activation helps avert potential for hazardous gas build up
- Automatic reset resumes gas flow only when the gas line has been properly repaired
- Coating effectively protects the connector from prolonged exposure to harsh cleaning chemicals that can cause deterioration & pinhole leaks
- Coating also withstands the effects of harsh environmental influences such as salt & UV rays
- Connector is made with high tensile strength stainless steel so it’s less susceptible to work hardening
- Smooth, burnished connector ends seal with less torque, making installation easier
- May be used with natural, manufactured, mixed and liquefied petroleum (LP or propane) gases and LP gas-air mixtures. Internal pressures up to 1/2 PSI
- CSA certified for indoor and outdoor use
- DMA LogoDesigned, machined and assembled in the USA
- EFV is 100% Performance tested
- Connector is 100% leak tested
- Packaging type: Bagged
- Length: 24"
- Material: Stainless Steel
- End 1 diameter: 1/2"
- End 2 diameter: 1/2"
- End 1 connection: MIP
- End 2 connection: MIP
- Application: Use with dryer-stove