Safety+PLUS gas connectors combine the advanced corrosion resistance of ProCoat polymer coating with our patented excess flow technology to provide a safer gas connector for home and family.
- Automatic valve activation helps avert potential for hazardous gas build up
- Automatic reset resumes gas flow only when the gas line has been properly repaired
- Coating effectively protects the connector from prolonged exposure to harsh cleaning chemicals that can cause deterioration & pinhole leaks
- Coating also withstands the effects of harsh environmental influences such as salt & UV rays
- Connector is made with high tensile strength stainless steel so it’s less susceptible to work hardening
- Smooth, burnished connector ends seal with less torque, making installation easier
- May be used with natural, manufactured, mixed and liquefied petroleum (LP or propane) gases and LP gas-air mixtures. Internal pressures up to 1/2 PSI
- CSA certified for indoor and outdoor use
- DMA LogoDesigned, machined and assembled in the USA
- EFV is 100% Performance tested
- Connector is 100% leak tested
- Packaging type: Bagged
- Length: 24"
- Material: Stainless Steel
- End 1 diameter: 1/2"
- End 2 diameter: 1/2"
- End 1 connection: MIP
- End 2 connection: MIP
- Application: Use with dryer-stove
Warning: This product can expose you to one or more chemicals, including Lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov