BrassCraft Safety+PLUS gas connector combines patented excess flow technology with the advanced corrosion resistance, to provide a safer gas connector for your home and family.
- 1/2" I.D. (5/8" O.D.) corrugated stainless steel
- Safety+PLUS EFV helps protect against gas fires and explosions
- Safety+PLUS EFV installs like a standard gas fitting; no special tools required
- Use to install 5-burner+ gas ranges, furnaces and tankless water heaters
- ProCoat coating corrosion resistant to harsh chemicals as well as UV rays and salt
- CSA certified to ANSI Z21.24/CSA 6.10 and ANSI Z21.75/CSA 6.27
- Approved for indoor and outdoor use
- 3/4" MIP (1/2" FIP tap) connection to gas supply or gas ball valve
- Safety+PLUS EFV has no parts that can wear, break or misalign over time for 24/7 protection
- Safety+PLUS EFV is omnidirectional and can be installed in any position - vertical or horizontal
- Use with natural and LP (propane) gases
- Safety+PLUS EFV is 100% factory performance tested
- Gas connector is 100% leak tested
- Application: For range and furnace
- Packaging type: Bagged
- Length: 60"
- Material: Stainless Steel
- End 1 Diameter: 3/4"
- End 1 Connection: FIP
- End 2 Diameter: 3/4"
- End 2 Connection: FIP
- Working Pressure: 1/2 psi