BrassCraft Safety+PLUS gas connector combines patented excess flow technology with the advanced corrosion resistance, to provide a safer gas connector for your home and family.
- 1/2" I.D. (5/8" O.D.) corrugated stainless steel
- Safety+PLUS EFV helps protect against gas fires and explosions
- Safety+PLUS EFV installs like a standard gas fitting; no special tools required
- Use to install 5-burner+ gas ranges, furnaces and tankless water heaters
- ProCoat coating corrosion resistant to harsh chemicals as well as UV rays and salt
- CSA certified to ANSI Z21.24/CSA 6.10 and ANSI Z21.75/CSA 6.27
- Approved for indoor and outdoor use
- 3/4" MIP (1/2" FIP tap) connection to gas supply or gas ball valve
- Safety+PLUS EFV has no parts that can wear, break or misalign over time for 24/7 protection
- Safety+PLUS EFV is omnidirectional and can be installed in any position - vertical or horizontal
- Use with natural and LP (propane) gases
- Safety+PLUS EFV is 100% factory performance tested
- Gas connector is 100% leak tested
- Application: for range and furnace
- Packaging type: Bagged
- Length: 24"
- Material: Stainless Steel
- End 1 Diameter: 3/4"
- End 1 Connection: FIP
- End 2 Diameter: 3/4"
- End 2 Connection: FIP
- Working Pressure: 1/2 psi
This product can expose you to one or more chemicals, including Lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov