Safety+PLUS gas connectors combine the advanced corrosion resistance of ProCoat polymer coating with our patented excess flow technology to provide a safer gas connector for home and family.
- Safety+Plus automatic gas safety valve
- "Pro-Coat" stainless steel
- Use with range/furnace
- 100% factory leak test prior to coating application
- Rated to standard line pressures up to 1/2 PSI (maximum)
- Application: For range and furnace
- CSA certified for indoor and outdoor use
- EFV is 100% Performance tested
- Automatic valve activation helps avert potential for hazardous gas build up
- Automatic reset resumes gas flow only when the gas line has been properly repaired
- Coating effectively protects the connector from prolonged exposure to harsh cleaning chemicals that can cause deterioration & pinhole leaks.
- Coating also withstands the effects of harsh environmental influences such as salt & UV rays
- Connector is made with high tensile strength stainless steel so it’s less susceptible to work hardening
- Packaging type: Bagged
- Length: 60"
- Material: Stainless Steel
- End 1 Diameter: 3/4"
- End 2 Diameter: 3/4"
- End 1 Connection: FIP
- End 2 Connection: MIP
This product can expose you to one or more chemicals, including Lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov