"Bostitch" Pneumatic Finish Stapler Kit
The Bostitch SX1838K 18GA Narrow Crown Finish Stapler is designed for the professional driving 7/32" narrow crown staples from 1/2" to 1-1/2" in length. Along with our other small-body finish tools, this tool is made with lightweight magnesium and has a tough new industrial design. The oil-free engine requires no maintenance and prevents stains on work surfaces, while the swivel air fitting with filtered air inlet increases maneuverability and improves engine durability. The selectable trigger system allows for easy conversion between sequential or contact modes. Additionally, the SX1838K features a dial-a-depth control for quick countersinking adjustments and a low fastener lockout that prevents dry fire and alerts the user when it's time to reload. The ultra-quiet rear exhaust directs air away from the user and the reversable belt hook with integrated pencil sharpener allows for ultimate convenience on the job site. The SX1838K is great for finsh, trim, soffits, cabinetry, furniture, an any other stapling function you can dream up! Kit includes: Stapler, 1000 1" staples, and durable carry case.
- Weight: 3 lbs
- Driving Power: 160 in-lbs.
- Magazine Capacity: 100 18GA SX Narrow Crown Finish Staples (1/2" to 1-1/2").
- Oil-free operation requires no regular maintenance and eliminates the risk of oil stains.
- Selectable trigger system converts from sequential to contact operation.
- Low nail lockout prevents dry firing.
- Swivel air fitting with internal filter improves maneuverability.
- Ultra-quiet rear exhaust with muffler directs air away from the user.
- Reversible belt hook with integrated pencil sharpener.
- Dial-A-Depth control for precise countersinking.
- Lightweight magnesium design for added durability.
Kit Includes: Finish stapler, 1/4" swivel fitting, 1,000 1" finish staples, carrying case, hex wrench & belt hook.