Bosch Starlock oscillating multi-tool accessories deliver a three-dimensional fit designed to provide a completely integrated system between multi-tool and accessory. This is a new dimension in torque for oscillating multi-tools. By using a three-dimensional shape instead of a flat interface, Starlock provides the highest-torque transfer, reduced vibration, and the ability for higher performance applications. These accessories continue to be OIS compatible and fit existing tools, as well as the next generation of high-performance Starlock tools. Bosch multi-tool accessories are Swiss made for precision accuracy and long life in the most demanding professional applications. Bosch has a heritage of innovation-including the SDS-plus and SDS-max shank systems for concrete hammers and the T-Shank professional blade standard interface for jig saws. The Starlock interface is the new professional standard in oscillating multi-tool systems.
- High-carbon steel edge for removing tough sealants, adhesives and paint
- Rigid design for scraping applications
- Color coded interface and laser etched blade to quickly identify the right blade
- Starlock interface for professional performance, also works with OIS compatible tools including Bosch, Fein, Milwaukee, Makita, Rigid, others
- Precision Swiss made blade
- Blade Thickness: 0.125"
- Blade Length: 4.0
- Blade Size: 2"
- Description: High-carbon steel / soft material
- Application: Removing sealant, paint, glue