Polishing pads are great for polishing or removing light oxidation from brass, copper, chrome and fine metals. Use the foam pad and a mild polish to return the luster. Light force on the tool produces the most uniform and consistent results. tbd.
- For Black & Decker Mouse sander/polisher (Catalog ID. 40465902 )
- Includes: 2 polishing/stripping wool sheets, 2 each: fine & medium sandpaper, 2 foam pads, and 5 detail sanding fingertips.
- Use foam pad to apply polish to surfaces and to buff silver, brass and other fine metals.
- Use polishing pad for surface preparation before, in between, and after the final coat of paint.
- Use the correct grade of sandpaper for your task. Medium is used for general material removal. Fine is used for finish sanding, and Extra Fine is used for sanding between coats of paint.
Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.