Pumps 1000 GPH at 10-ft lift to empty the sump pit rapidly (2000 GPH at 0-ft lift). Compact pump fits even in small or narrow sump pits. User-friendly control panel lights up with a warning and describes what to do for easy maintenance. Easy to install.
- Pumps 1000 GPH at 10' head
- 10 hour run time when used with Ac battery 4164554
- 6 hour continuous operation when used with No. 24EP6 battery (Catalog ID: 40658494) (Battery sold separately)
- Monitors battery fluid, power outage, charger operation, pump activation - sounds audible alarm
- System includes: pump, universal mount, micro float switch, battery charger
- Display box.
Monitors battery, power and pump activity and sounds an alarm when it detects the following situations:
- The battery power is low (recharge or replace the battery)
- The battery fluid level is low (add water to the battery)
- The pump was activated (check the main pump for failure)
- The AC power was interrupted (check the circuit breaker & connections)
Includes a dual float switch for added redundancy and protection.
Float switch only needs to move 1/4" to activate the pump.