Combination Primary & Battery Backup Sump Pump System Includes a Basement Watchdog AC pump and a Basement Watchdog battery backup system.
The Basement Watchdog Combination sump pump system is designed to provide both primary and backup pumping capabilities. The primary pump will operate as long as it is receiving AC power. If the power is interrupted, or more water is coming into the sump than the AC pump can handle, the backup sump pump will begin pumping automatically. The backup system has unique monitoring features that diagnose a problem and sound an alarm. A light on the display panel of the control unit will indicate the cause of the alarm and the corrective action. The two systems have been preassembled for easy installation.
- Already assembled for easy installation
- Compact footprint fits in any size sump pit
- Dual float switches provide dependable activation for each pump
- Unique monitoring controller sounds an alarm if maintenance is needed
- Battery (Catalog ID: 40641333) and acid sold separately.
- Backup System: Special
- Backup GPH at 10': 1730 GPH
- AC Pump HP: 1/2 HP
- AC GPH at 10': 3,200 GPH.
Dual Float Switches: Both Basement Watchdog Pumps have dual redundant floats on each switch. Should one float fail to activate the pump, the second float takes over. The result...added reliability.
Installation is easy: Cut discharge pipe and remove old unit. Place new unit in sump pit. Connect combination unit to discharge pipe with rubber union. Connect backup controller and battery. Plug in both controllers. System comes with detailed installation instructions complete with pictures and diagrams.