Use with plastic tubing or rubber hose. Intended for use with hose clamp or crimp type ferrule. +32 degrees to 200 degrees F. temperature range. Barbed edges provide positive connection. Excellent vibration resistance. Barb size is hose I.D.
- Brass Barb Insert Elbow
- 90 Degree
- Lead Free Compliant Product Which Meets California AB-1953 & Vermont SB-152 Legislation Certification.
- Hose I.D. Size: 1/4" Male Pipe X 3/8" Barb
- Temperature Range: - 32 to 200 °F.
- One piece, except swivels (nut and stem)
- Use with plastic tubing or rubber hose
- +32° to 200° F. temperature range
- Intended for use with hose clamp or crimp type ferrule
- Barbed edges provide positive connection
- Excellent vibration resistance
- Barb size is hose I.D.
: This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.p65Warnings.ca.gov