We offer lowest price on Electrical Wire. With Life and Home you always get the best deals
Its is a great item to help in remodels, or retrofit applications where you would like to have the ability to manually switch lighting from lamps, chandeliers, and many other types of corded lights. Installing this unit is very simple. You will need to have the available, standard residential electrical wiring, or it will need to be added. If the electrical wiring is there you can add this manually switched outlet. The manually operated switch, to turn the outlet "On" or "Off", is housed on the side of the unit. This design makes it easy to change the setting if under a cabinet or shelving. Intended for indoor use only, this item should not be installed in wet locations.
- 2 Grounded outlets and on/off switch
- Works with pre-installed residential wiring; install corded fixture through outlet box
- Great for under cabinet lighting or power
- Ideal for retrofitting or remodeling
- Intended for indoor use only
- Install corded fixture through outlet box
- Blister pack
- Housing Material: Plastic
- Height x Width x Depth: 1.5" x 2.5" x 5"