For the excellent and special frame, V-belt bears the features of heat resistance, oil resistance, long-life and so on. For the power, speed, long life, small distortion and occupation. Is available, the v-belts are widely used in electromotor and internal- combustion engine and power transmission of equipment.
- Length: 75"
- Xdv - heavy duty
- 1/2" top width - 5/16" depth
- Permits space saving drive designs and lower energy consumption
- High speed drives up to 40m/sec
- Designed as "set free" to allow multi-strand drives
- Uniform belt geometry, suitable for V/flat belt transmission, maximum economy
- Temperature range from -35C to, +70C
- Limited oil resistance, antistatic, tolerance stable, high flexibility
- High performance, long service life.
- Perfect answer for applications where V-belts are difficult or impossible to install.
- Ideal for emergency when endless belts are not readily available.
- For use in standard RMA sheaves
: This product can expose you to chemicals including Carbon black (airborne, unbound particles of respirable size), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.p65Warnings.ca.gov