Rutland Furnace Cement is premixed and ready to use making it one of the easiest cements to apply. Use this smooth consistency cement to bond and seal metal to metal or metal to masonry joints less than 1/8”. Also great for anywhere else you need a high temperature adhesive for furnaces, firebrick repair, filling gaps, sealing joints or gluing ceramic logs.
- Size : 8 Oz
- Color : Black
- High-temperature silicate
- Seals metal to metal joints, fills space between glass fire-screen frame and fireplace
- Not to be used where there is joint movement or where water is present
- For installation of wood & coal stoves
- May also be used to install furnaces & boilers
- Bonds & seals both masonry and metals
- Rated to 2000°F (1090°C)
- Requires heat to cure
- Paintable after curing
- Approximate Coverage : 99 feet with 1/8” bead
Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.