Le Creuset, known the world over for extraordinary cookware, launches a new line of stainless steel cookware in 2014 that is surprisingly familiar. The look and the style are pleasantly familiar. It is immediately recognizable as it mirrors Le Creuset’s famed enameled cast iron cookware. From the first glance the there can be no doubt it is Le Creuset.
The tri-ply construction of the 7 qt. stockpot conducts and distributes heat evenly, making it ideal for boiling vegetables, simmering soup or creating flavorful stock. Ergonomic side handles make lifting and transferring the pot more convenient.
- Capacity: 7 Quart
- Material: Tri-Ply Stainless Steel
- Heat Source: Gas, Electric, Ceramic, Halogen & Induction
- Full aluminum core heats quickly and evenly, and is protected by the rolled, sealed and polished rim
- Magnetic external layer is induction-compatible and infused with titanium to resist discoloration
- Capacity markings laser etched in pans for convenience
- 18/10 stainless steel surface will not interact with food
- Inside layer is made of surgical-grade stainless steel for a safe and stable cooking surface
- Precision-pour rim allows for clean, convenient pouring directly from the pan
- Stay Cool handles riveted to pan
- Proprietary steel blend resists pitting and scorching to maintain its luster over time
- Dishwasher-safe for easy cleaning, and oven-safe to 500°F