Oatey No. 11 Liquid Flux is formulated with a strong cleaning agent to remove corrosion quickly and effectively from surface of piping. Fluxing is a critical step in the soldering process. No. 11 Liquid Flux is lead-free and is an ideal flux for use when soldering. No. 11 Liquid Flux complies with CA & VT lead content regulations.
- Size: 4 Oz.
- Formulated with strong cleaning agent.
- Ensures fast and effective soldering operation.
- No need to clean oxidized copper.
- Can be used for HVAC applications.
- Cleans and fluxes.
- Ensures fast and effective soldering.
- Appearance: Yellowish Liquid
- Shelf Life: 1 year from manufacture date.
- Boiling Point: 208° F
- pH: 2 - 3
Oatey No. 11 Liquid Flux can be used to solder most commonly soldered metals including copper, brass, zinc, galvanized iron and tin or copper-coated metals.