Buy Clamps, Soldering Tools & Torches on sale from largest building hand tools store in USA
Oatey Safe Flo Silver Lead Free Plumbing Solder is recommended for use on potable water systems for sweating joints in a copper water distribution system. Safe Flo Silver Lead Free Solder is also effective on stainless steel, brass alloys, chrome alloys, galvanized steel and cast iron piping. Safe-Flo Solder complies with CA & VT lead content regulations.
- Size : 1/2 Lb.
- Can Not Be Used On Aluminum.
- Alloy of Tin, Copper, Silver, and Bismuth that works much like 50/50 solder.
- Used for tin plate work, sheet metal seaming, and hot water heating lines.
- Works with any high grade paste or liquid flux and a standard propane torch.
- Oatey No.95 tinning flux recommended.
- Provides excellent flow and fill characteristics.
- 0.117" diameter.
- Meets requirements of Safe Drinking Water Act for use on copper potable water lines.
- Formulated for plumbing/potable water line applications.
- Alloy composition: Tin, Copper, Bismuth, Silver
- Appearance: Silver Solid Wire
- Melting Range: 420° F to 460° F
Oatey Safe Flo Silver Lead Free Plumbing Solder is recommended for use on potable water systems for sweating joints in a copper water distribution system.