Preco offers a complete line of alarms with various sound levels and operating voltages to meet your alarm requirements on a broadrange of equipment and work environment noise levels. The Bac-A-Larm selected should have a sound level that is audible above the surrounding noise level.
Compact size and universal mounting bracket maximizes location options, self grounding with stud terminal connections, sealed in epoxy for protection against dust, moisture, and vibration, adjusts to a minimum of five decibels above the surroundiing noise.
Specifically designed low sound level alarms for electric powered vehicles, the ELT 248, ELT 278, and ELT 280 provide voltage and decibel options at minimal cost. These alarms have #8-32 UNC terminal studs.
- Designed for 12 to 48 volt systems
- Cross Reference: ELT 248
- UL recognized for electric vehicles and forklifts
- Meets OSHA, Bureau of Mines, and state regulations
- Solid state electronics sealed in urethane
- Steam cleanable
- Amps: 0.20
- Voltage: 12-48 VDC
- Volume: 97 dB(A)
- Type: Speaker
- Sound Level: Single
- Mounting: Universal
- Connection: Studs
- Approval: SAE J994 Type C, UL, CE, e
- Temperature Range: -40°F to +185°F
- Connection Type: 2 Bolts
- Depth: 1.60"
- Height: 2.60"
- Width: 4"
- System of Measurement: Fractional
- Type: Backup Alarm