The 400 Series back-up alarm features a reverse-mounted speaker design and utilizes a standard 4.5" rear lighting grommet for mounting directly into the vehicle body. Vehicle downtime is reduced as the alarm can be fitted or replaced quickly and easily without tools, there are no holes to drill and no bolts to tighten. Not only is the ‘in-body’ mounting method easier to install, but it also ensures the warning signal is projected where it is needed, directly into the hazard zone at the rear of the vehicle.
Ecco’s range of Smart Alarms measure ambient noise and adjust their sound level, creating a volume that is safe without being annoying or contributing to noise pollution. Smart Alarms eliminate the need for constant manual adjustment and help prevent intentional alarm disconnection.
Reverse mounted speaker enhances sound and protects the alarm from dust and moisture ingress. Grommet mount directs warning to the rear of the vehicle while reducing installation time, requiring no tools. Epoxy sealed against dust, moisture and vibration.
- Cross Reference: 450
- Grommet mount reduces installation time and directs warning to rear of vehicle
- Epoxy sealed for protection against dust, moisture and vibration
- Fits where a Super 40 lamp fits
- Flush mount with standard 4-1/2" rear lighting grommet
- Directs warning signal to the rear of the vehicle where it is needed most
- Conforms to SAE J994 criteria
- Voltage spike and surge protected
- Amps: 0.40
- Voltage: 12-36 VDC
- Volume: 112 dB
- Type: Speaker
- Connection Type: Round Grommet
- Mounting: 4.5” standard rear lighting grommet
- Housing: Fiberglass reinforced nylon
- Depth: 3"
- Height: 4.40"
- Width: 4.40"
- Approval: SAE J994 Type A (AMECA), CE, e
- Temperature Range: -40°F to +185°F
- System of Measurement: Fractional
- Type: Backup Alarm