Hi-Temp Food Grade is formulated to adhere to metal surfaces and has anti-rust and anti-corrosion properties vital to protect equipment from harmful attack of corrosive acids found in food substances.
- Effective at temperatures to 2100°F (1148°C)
- Pure, tasteless, non-toxic, and non-staining
- NSF H-1 and FDA compliant
- May be used with potable water
- High solid content for long life
- Excellent resistance to wash out
- Size: 1 lbs
- Color: White
- Operating Temperature (Max): 2100 ºF 1148 ºC
- Physical Form: Paste
- Material: Ceramic Based
- Style: Lubricant
- Type: Anti-Seize Compound
- Total Height: 5.380"
- Total Width: 2.750"
- Total Length: 2.750"
- Packaging Type: Brush Top