It protects metal parts under extreme heat, pressure, and contaminating conditions to 2000°F (1095°C). Anti-Seize Special is designed with ultra fine metallic and graphite particles enhancing a longer lasting protective film, resisting washout and burn-of. Meets the performance requirements of MIL-PRF-907F specifications.
- Protect against rust and corrosion
- Reduce friction
- Speed assembly and disassembly
- Resist seizing, galling, and cold welding
- Retards galvanic action between dissimilar metals
- Resists salt water corrosion
- Compatible with all types of metals and most plastics
- Non-hardening and non-dripping
- Size: 1 Lbs
- Color: Aluminum
- Operating Temperature (Max): 2000 ºF 1095 ºC
- Physical Form: Paste
- Material: Aluminum, Copper, and Graphite Based
- Style: Lubricant
- Type: Anti-Seize Compound
- Total Height: 5.380"
- Total Width: 2.750"
- Total Length: 2.750"
- Packaging Type: Brush Top