The handle opening of Malco's REDLINE gripped tools maximizes the powerful leverage of compound head-to-handle linkage while providing a more comfortable operating range for your hand. Ergonomic handle contours with an over-molded, non-slip handle insert assures a natural fit and feel for the way you work. Easy one-hand-operation, including an easy open and close latch motion, always leaves a free hand to steady work piece.
- Makes clean and accurate angle bends for aluminum roof flashing, coil stock or fascia.
- Jaws feature depth graduations in 1/4" (6.4 mm) increments to a maximum 2" (50.8 mm) bending depth.
- Lightweight die cast zinc jaws with compound handle leverage for comfort.
- Tool also features rust resistant nickel plating.
- Non-slip vinyl grips with hand stops provide added comfort and control.
- Ergonomic REDLINE handles with unique one hand operation latch.
- Jaw width is 9"; Jaw depth is 2".