The Mighty Mule M260 is designed for single swing gates up to a maximum of 12 ft. Long or maximum weight of 300 lbs. For all gate types of gates including chain link, tube, panel, vinyl and wood. The MM260 is Mighty mule’s most affordable opener that can be utilized for many applications including residential, agricultural, farm & ranch, etc. The MM260 and all Mighty Mule automatic gate Openers are solar capable with the addition of a Mighty Mule 5-watt solar panel (model # Fm121) or 10-watt solar panel (model # Fm123).this opener comes equipped with Mighty mule’s exclusive dual sense technology, this meets ul325’s 6th edition standards for additional protection & safety. The Mighty Mule dual sense technology provides users with additional safety and precaution without the need of secondary entrapment device, such as photo eye sensors (model # R4222). please note that all gate opener installations are unique and may require additional protection devices based on the type of installation.
- Designed for single swing gates weighing up to a maximum of 12 ft. long or maximum weight of 300 lbs.
- Ideal for the DIY (do it yourself) property owner, the MM260 comes equipped with detailed instructions, installation DVD and unlimited access to 24-hours technical support
- Perfect for all gate types including chain link, tube, panel, vinyl and wood,
- Includes: 1 single button access remote (model # FM135), AC transformer (model # RB570), control box, all required hardware and a detailed installation manual with an interactive DVD
- Features Mighty Mule’s exclusive dual sense technology that meets UL325's 6th edition standards for additional user protection and safety
- Required: 12-Volt automotive or marine type battery that produces a minimum of 250 cold cranking amps (CCA)
- Solar capable: with the addition of a Mighty Mule 5-Watt solar panel (model # FM121)
- Mighty Mule offers high quality powder coated steel driveway gates available for purchase on HomeDepot.com
: This product can expose you to chemicals including Tetrabromobisphenol A, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.p65Warnings.ca.gov