This adapter is used to convert 8" oval flue outlets to 8" round DSP. The crimped ends provide easy connection, completed by securing with 3 screws. One end is 8" round, the other is 9.25" x 6.5" oval, and both ends are crimped.Model DSP has an attractive outer black painted surface made of durable aluminized steel to withstand temperatures up to 1200 degrees F of continuous operation.
- Engineered for superior smoke venting and safety
- Reduces creosote buildup
- Installation requires no cutting
- Stainless steel inner liner, matte black steel outer casing
- Air space between inner and outer pipe allows reduced clearance to combustibles
- Use where stove outlet is oval to adapt to round pipe
- Applications: Connect wall stove pipe to stove flue outlets
- Color: Black
- Depth: 12"
- Height: 17"
- Width: 14"
- Material: Stainless Steel, Aluminized Steel
- Standards: UL103, ULC S641