Incandescent decorative light bulbs come in a variety of shapes and styles and are perfect for general lighting. To help you find the right bulb for the right application, see Westinghouse's full offering of decorative light bulbs including flame tip and torpedo types, as well as, popular specialty varieties. These decorative light bulbs are available with medium and candelabra screw bases and are compatible for use with standard household fixtures - everything from chandeliers, fans and sconces to outdoor porch and post lanterns.
- Available in multiple wattages and finishes clear, frost, white and amber
- Last up to an average between 1000 and 3000 hours
- Specialty non-stick light bulbs feature a coated base that prevents corrosion of sockets
- Completely dimmable
- Wattage: 15 W
- Voltage: 120 V
- Finish: Clear
- Bulb: CA8
- Base: Candelabra E12
- Lumens: 100
- Color temperature: 2600 Kelvin
- Average rated life 1500 hours
- Maximum overall length: 3-5/8"