- Size: 1 Lb
- Sulfamic Acid Cleaner.
- Concentrated crystals that mix with water to make a mild, safe to use, acid cleaner.
- Removes dried Portland cement, grout haze and mortar residue from tile, concrete and masonry.
- Safe for use on all colors of grout, tile, day pavers, concrete and masonry.
- Removes hard water deposits, efflorescence and also etches concrete.
- Covers 300 sq ft per gallon.
Use on all colors of grout, tile, clay pavers, concrete and masonry.
Read entire label before using. Concrete and grout should be cured a minimum of 10 days and be clean. Saturate unglazed tile, concrete, masonry or grout with clean water for one hour prior to application. Apply solution to wet surface and scrub with a nylon bristle brush. Work in small areas. Flush with water immediately after brushing. Do not use repeatedly or surface damage could occur. For heavy concrete etching, allow solution to sit for up to 30 minutes prior to flushing with clean water.