No more fighting with curling rolls of paper while trying to cut your own parchment liners. These precut circles slide straight into the bottom of a tube or cake pan (both shapes are included) to prevent cakes from sticking. To use, butter the pan as needed, position the liner, and pour in the batter. After baking, loosen the edges of the cake with a sharp knife, turn out onto a plate or rack, and gently peel off the paper.
Regency Parchment Rounds Combo pack includes 12 round parchment paper liners for 8" and 9" pans, plus 12 round parchment paper liners for 8" and 9" tube pans.
- Great for lining cake pans.
- For nonstick, easy-clean baking
- 12 lines for 8-inch and 9-inch tube pans
- 12 liners for 8-inch and 9-inch round cake pans
- No greasing or flouring necessary
- Use from freezer to oven to microwave
- Prevents batter from sticking to pan bottom
- Withstands temperatures up to 450 degrees. Resists scorching. Makes clean-up a quick and easy.