The IRWIN STRAIT-LINE MACH6™ Chalk Reel features an Easy Fill & Lock Top that provides a wide opening for increased speed and visibility when filling the reel or accessing internals. The top locks securely with a ¼ turn to prevent unwanted spills. The 100' hi-tensile line is 2.5X stronger than traditional chalk reels for fewer breaks on rough, abrasive surfaces, and the reel has a 6:1 gear ratio to rewind the line 6X faster than traditional chalk reels.
- Chalk Line Type: Braided
- Chalk Color: Blue
- Line Length: 100'
- Line Material: Nylon-Polyester
- Chalk Line Color: White/Black
- Case Material: Aluminum
- Easy Fill & Lock Top features a large, 1/4-turn locking top for quick chalk fill and easy access to reel internals
- 2X stronger for fewer breaks and for use on rough, abrasive surfaces
- 6:1 gear ratio rewinds line 6X faster than traditional chalk reels
- Open access back panel allows for quick line change and cleaning
- Metal drive gear resists gear failure under heavy load
- Robust steel handle and large ergonomic clutch for increased durability, strength, and torque
- Wide-prong hook for secure anchoring
- Durable aluminum housing provides impact resistance
- EZ access door for quick line change
Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.