- 15 Amp motor, forcible power for the toughest cutting jobs
- Bevel capacity from 0-55 degrees, adjustable lever stops at 0,45 and 55 degrees presenting a wide range of beveling applications
- Heavy-duty die-cast aluminum alloy, one-piece base, offers easy to read front and side scales for accurate measurement
- Cutting depth lever, adds convenience and facilitates ease of use
- Non-slip Elastomer grip handle, maximizes user comfort and control
- 10.1 lbs, lightweight design facilitates maneuverability and ease of transport
- Carbon brush access, allows users to replace brush as needed to greatly prolong the life of the tool
Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are Lead from lead-based paints, Crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and Arsenic and chromium from chemically-treated lumber. Your risk from these exposures varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure to these chemicals, work in a well ventilated area, and work with approved safety equipment, such as those dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.