Multi-purpose thread sealant for use on metals including steel, stainless steel, brass, copper, aluminum, and on plastics including PVC, CPVC and ABS. Leak-free joints can be tested and put into service at once. Megaloc wipes clean from hands and tools with a dry rag, is odor-free, grit-free, and will not separate or settle. Megaloc does not harden, crack or become brittle; joints can be disassembled without damage to pipe, fittings, or threads years after the joint was made.
Megaloc is applied easily with a natural bristle brush even at temperatures as low as -25°F, and performs over a temperature range of -50°F to +400°F. It provides leak-proof hydraulic resistance to 12,000 psi and withstands gas pressure up to 2,600 psi. Megaloc is non-toxic, non-hazardous, and non-flammable. It contains no lead, heavy metals, or volatile solvents.
- Size: 8 Oz.
- Wipes easily from hands and tools with dry rag.
- No waiting - Non Flammable.
- Blue, grit-free, high performance thread sealant for use on all plastic and metal pipe and fittings.
- Leak proof hydraulic resistance to 12,000 PSI and withstands gas pressure to 2600 PSI.
- Performs over a temperature range of -50° to +400°F.
- Never hardens, cracks or becomes brittle.
- No odor.
- Non-separating and non-hazardous.
- For use with all metals including galvanized steel, black iron, aluminum, copper, stainless steel and on plastics of PVC, CPVC and ABS.
- Certified to ANSI/NSF standard 61, safe for drinking water lines.
Megaloc can be used on these materials: Aluminum, black iron, brass, copper, glass, monel, fiberglass (reinforced), polyethylene, nylon plastic, PVC, CPVC, ABS, stainless steel, galvanized steel, and many others.
Megaloc can be used on lines carrying: Acids (dilute), air (compressed gaseous), brine, butane gas, carbon dioxide, castor oils, caustic alkalis (dilute), cutting oils, diesel fuel oil, ethylene glycol, fatty acid (liquid), freons (all), gasoline, glycerine, heating oils, helium (gaseous), hydraulic oils, hydrogen, inert gases, jet fuel, kerosene, liquefied petroleum gases, lubricating oils, mineral oils, natural gas, nitrogen (gaseous), petroleum solvents, potable water, propane, propylene glycol, soap (liquid), steam lines, vegetable oils, water (cold & hot) and many other uses.
- Pressure Rating: Liquids (12,000 psi), Gases (2,600 psi)
- Temperature Performance: -50°F to 400°F
- Brushability: -25°F
WARNING: Cancer - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov