Our #79 Punch is commonly viewed as the standard in automatic center punches. It is tough enough to handle those heavy-duty metals, yet not overbearing when working with wood or thin-walled tubing. And the easily replaceable steel point assures the punch will be working like new for years to come.
- All-steel body with threaded,replaceable hardened steel point
- Punches, marks, scribes and starts drill,nail or screw holes
- One-hand spring impact operation, no hammer needed
- Spring tension adjusts for light or heavy markings
- Black oxide finish inhibits rust
- Ball bearing action
- Diameter: 1/2"
- Length: 5"
: This product can expose you to chemicals including Nickel (Metallic), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.p65Warnings.ca.gov