No longer will frozen or rounded-out nuts slow your progress when you have General’s Nut Splitter! This compact tool features an angled head to fit into tight spaces and a 3/4” driving hex head for use with a wrench or socket. The Nut Splitter easily breaks up to 1/2” nuts and can be a real time saver in a variety of professions from automotive repair to general maintenance.
- 4-3/4" long
- Easily breaks rusted, frozen, cross threaded and rounded nuts.
- Works on nuts up to 1/2” (automotive), or 3/4” across the flats.
- 3/4” hex head for use with a wrench or socket.
- Compact, angled body fits into tight spaces.
- Hardened steel chisel point can be reversed to achieve best cutting angle.
- Made of heat treated forged steel
: This product can expose you to chemicals including Nickel (Metallic), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.p65Warnings.ca.gov