Gardner Bender designed the innovative locknut wrench to end frustration! Specfically developed for tightening and loosening locknuts this wrench features a thin profile that makes those normally tight spaces a thing of the past. It can be used to loosen or tighten a locknut by rotating the wrench in the direction of the arrows clearly etched into both ends of it's sturdy steel construction. A specialty hooked tip latches onto the locknut and maximizes turning leverage.
- For Size: 1/2" & 3/4"
- Locknut wrench solves the problem of tight spaces and fits the majority of UL locknuts
- Etched markings allow for easy identification; clearly marked tighten and loosen ends make usage a breeze
- Thin design allows easy maneuvering in tight locations while durable steel construction makes it strong enough to get the job done
- Hooked tip latches onto locknut and maximizes turning leverage
- Kit contains one 1/2 inch and one 3/4 inch locknut wrench
Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.