"DEWALT" BI-METAL ELECTRICAN HOLESAW KIT
Optimized tooth design for superior performance while cutting metal. M3 steel provides longer life then the MS steel of the industry standard product. Hardened backing plates prevent warping thus allowing for easier removal from the Mandrel. Versatility of Deep Cut style allows users to cut either wood or metal.
- Contains the most commonly used sizes
- Hole saw kits include new quick-change mandrels (DW1803 and DW1810) for increased user productivity
- Hole saw kits include replacement parts (including two additional Pilot Point centering bits) for increased user value
- Three trade specific configurations contain the most commonly used sizes
- Door lock kit utilizes C-clamp design with tool-free clamping and no surface damage
- Compact injection molded hole saw kit box with carrying handle delivers portability and jobsite durability
- Door lock kit utilizes alignment window and taller bushings to deliver accurate height placement and straight drilling
- Door lock kit includes two adjustable bushings which accept both standard backsets and both common door thicknesses
- Includes: 6 Bi-Metal Hole Saws sizes (7/8, 1-1/8, 1-3/8, 1-3/4, 2, 2-1/2). 1/4" Mandrel (9/16" to 1-3/16"), 7/16". Quick Change Mandrel (1-1/4" to 6").
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov