Coleman Cable 94603-66-18 500-Feet Speaker Wire Spool 18-Gauge 2-Conduit, 18/2-AWG Are you wiring a stereo in your house or car? This cable is perfect. This stranded cable is the industry standard for most electronic cables. Stranded conductors are more flexible than solid and are easier to pull. Stranded conductors reduce potential conductor breakage when repeatedly flexed and the increased surface area may be a factor in overall frequency response.
- Two bare copper conductors laid flat with integral PVC insulation and jacket.
- Clear jacket construction has one bare copper and one tinned copper conductor.
- Temperature rated from -20 to 60 degrees C, operating voltage 300 volts maximum.
- Stranded 2 conductors reduce potential breakage
- UL Standard 13 & 444, CSA C22.2 No. 214, NEC Article 725 & 800.
- Wire is 18 gauge.
- Size: 18/2 x 500'.