"WAYNE PUMPS" SUMP PUMPS
System requires a 12-volt battery. Sealed Lead Acid (SLA), deep cycle marine, or automotive style batteries can be used. A tether switch is included in the system and will automatically start the pump when power or the main pump fails. Removes up to 2880 gallons per hour. 40 VA charger maintains battery with computer controlled 2-step charge for improved charging performance. Audible alarm alerts homeowner that the back-up system is operating. LED on control box indicates battery condition. Includes tethered float switch.
- Sump pumps battery operated backup system
- With float switch
- 12 Volt Pumps Up To 3300 GPH @ 0'
- Reinforced Thermoplastic Battery Back-Up Sump Pump System
- Reliable Reed Float Switch For Automatic Operation
- Professional Grade Back-Up System Keeps Battery Properly Charged - Requires One 40 Amp Hr Or 75 Amp Hr Deep Cycle Battery (Sold Separately)
- Alarm Lets Homeowner Know Back-Up System Is Active
- Designed for Easy Installation Without Any Major Plumbing Changes
- Corrosion Resistant Thermoplastic Construction
- Battery Charger Keeps Battery Properly Charged
: This product can expose you to chemicals including Di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (DEHP), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.p65Warnings.ca.gov