We offer lowest price on Lawn Pump & Aerosol, save money on large orders with Life and Home.
Wasps and hornets strike fear in many but with TERRO® Wasp & Hornet Killer you can easily kill these dreaded pests before they have a chance to sting.
TERRO Wasp & Hornet Killer is an entrapping foam spray that coats nests for a total kill. The entrapping foam not only kills wasps and hornets inside the nest, it remains on the nest and kills unsuspecting insects that have the misfortune to return.
Best Used For:
Killing wasps, hornets, yellow jackets and mud daubers. TERRO Wasp & Hornet Killer has a powerful jet spray that can reach nests up to 20 feet away, keeping users a safe distance from wasps and. For outdoor and indoor use, the aerosol can produces a foam spray that coats nests for a complete kill.
Going the Distance
Nests are often located in hard to reach places so you’ll appreciate that this product has a powerful jet spray that shoots up to 20 feet away. This also allows you to keep a safe distance away from the nest, reducing any fear of being stung.
Safe for Indoor and Outdoor Use
Protect yourself from wasps and hornet, indoors and outdoors, with TERRO Wasp & Hornet Killer. Here are some tips on where to spray:
- To prevent insects from entering home, spray around areas where insects enter such as gaps around outdoor plumbing and vents, cracks and crevices in foundations and along sills and ledges
- Use outoors under eaves, near window frames, doorways, outdoor play areas and picnic areas
- Use indoor in attics and anywhere nests are built. Do not spray around exposed foods
When treating nests, spray at sunrise or dusk when insects are least active. Stand a safe distance from the nest -do not stand directly underneath it. With the wind at your back, take aim and spray the nest opening until soaked. Then spray the rest of the nest. The insects will fall to the ground and die.
After spraying, wait up to 24 hours before removing the nest.
- Foam spray coats nests for complete kill
- For indoor and outdoor use
- Powerful jet spray reaches nests up to 20 feet
- Water based formula
- Spray nest at sunrise or dusk when insects are least active
- 1 lb. 3 oz. aerosol spray can
What's in the Box:
1 lb. 3 oz. aerosol spray can
Contains Tetramethrin [(1-Cyclohexene-1,2-dicarboximido) methyl 2,2-dimethyl-3-(2-methylpropenyl) cyclopropanecarboxylate] 0.200%; Sumithrin (3-Phenoxybenzyl-(1RS, 3RS; 1RS, 3SR)-2, 2-dimethyl-3-(2-methylprop-1-enyl) cyclopropanecarboxylate 0.200%; other ingredients 99.60%