The model 5480 Skilsaw provides plenty of power in a basic circular saw. Safety features such as a power-on indicator to show when the tool is plugged in, and the safety lockand trigger guard minimize accidental starts make this a great saw for the beginning DIYer.
- Two-Point Line of Sight-For cutting straight lines with ease
- Power Source: Corded
- Anti-Snag Lower Guard Reduces Snags When Making Narrow Cut-Offs
- Rear Lever Depth Adjustment Assures Desired Cut Depth
- Blade Size: 7-1/4"
- Safety Lock / Guarded Trigger Minimizes Accidental Starts
- Ball Bearing Motor Construction for increased durability, twice the life
- 5480 Circular Saw
- 18-Tooth Carbide Blade
- Blade Wrench
- Certifications: cULus
- Depth of Cut at 45 Deg.: 1-15/16"
- Depth of Cut at 90 Deg.: 2-7/16"
Link to Manuals