If you need to replace worn out gasket rope on your coal or wood stove's doors, the Grapho-Glas Stove Gasket Rope by Rutland is a perfect option. Temperatures up to 1,000º F have no affect on the high quality, durable graphite reinforced fiberglass rope. The gasket rope is braided to prevent unwinding and the black color blends in with most stove finishes. Designed to resist abrasion and provide maximum airtight efficiency, this gasket rope is an excellent choice for your wood or coal stove.
- Black fiberglass gasketing
- Size: 1" x 25'
- Graphite impregnated
- Braided to resist unwinding
- Withstands temperatures up to 1000° F
- Abrasion resistant
- Blends in with the stove
- Resists creosote adhering to it
- Use E-Z Spread Fiberglass Stove Gasket Cement Catalog Id : 40684070 or Stove & Gasket Cement Catalog Id : 40156244, Catalog Id : 40175741 to affix
Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.