Milwaukee carbide grit hole saws are designed for cutting abrasive materials such as brick, block, cement board, fiberglass and tile. Use a carbide tipped pilot bit when cutting ceramic tile, brick, and other abrasive materials.
- Hole Diameter: 2"
- Thread: 5/8"-18
- Tungsten carbide grit edge for abrasive materials.
- Coarse grit & segmented edge for fast cutting.
- Wide, angled & offset slots for easy plug access.
- Includes carbide tipped pilot bit.
- Recommended 600 RPM.
- Works with the following arbors: 49-56-7240, 49-56-7250, 49-56-9100, 49-56-7055 & 49-56-7040.