Buy Hole Saws & Mandrels on sale from largest hardware hand tools store in USA
Milwaukee carbide grit hole saws are designed for cutting abrasive materials such as brick, block, cement board, fiberglass and tile. Use a carbide tipped pilot bit when cutting ceramic tile, brick, and other abrasive materials.
- Hole Diameter: 1-3/8"
- Thread: 5/8"-18
- Tungsten carbide grit edge for abrasive materials.
- Coarse grit & segmented edge for fast cutting.
- Wide, angled & offset slots for easy plug access.
- Includes carbide tipped pilot bit.
- Recommended 750 RPM.
- Works with the following arbors: 49-56-7240, 49-56-7250, 49-56-9100, 49-56-7055 & 49-56-7040.