The Milwaukee Adjustable Hole Cutter offers 1-size-fits all solution to make holes in drywall and ceiling tile. Utilizing a QUIK-LOK arbor for tool-free adjustability as well as laser etched markings and size indicator, users can quickly and easily change sizes without the use of a hex key. Chose the Milwaukee Adjustable Hole Cutter for applications in drywall and ceiling tiles including: recessed lights, audio speakers, fire and security systems and clearance holes.
- Hole Saw Diameter: 2-7"
- Blade Material: Bi-Metal
- Shank Diameter: 1/4"
- Minimum Chuck Size Required: 1/4"
- Application: Drywall
- Shank Type: Round
- Cutting Depth: 1"
- Arbor Included
- Quik-Lok arbor for quick and easy tool-free adjustability
- 2" through 7" dia. with 1/4" increments for a greater size range
- Black oxide coated with laser etched size indicators
- Durable debris shield with spring collar design