Thin Kerf metal-cutting blades with the Double Duty Upgrade feature a tooth form that is optimized for the longest life and increased speed. Tough Neck is engineered to protect against tang breakage and delivers the strongest Sawzall blade tang on the market. Maintaining a short profile and thin body, these blades are ideal for making fast, flexible cuts.
- Profile: Thin Kerf
- Optimized tooth design providing 2X more life than our previous generation Sawzall blades Tough Neck ribs strengthen the blade tang and minimize breakage.
- Made with Matrix II high speed steel teeth containing 8 percent Cobalt to keep a sharper tooth edge longer.
- Bi-Metal design allows faster cutting, longer life blades that can bend without shattering.
- Faster cutting, longer life blades that can bend without shattering.
- This blade has a 1/2" universal tang that fits all Sawzalls and standard competitive saws.
- Applications: cutting metal thinner than 1/8", tubing, pipe, & trim.
- 5 per pack.