Milwaukee wood cutting Sawzall blades have been engineered to deliver the fastest cuts, longest life, greatest tooth durability and quickest plunge cuts of any wood blade on the market.
- Length: 12"
- Profile: Thin Kerf
- Nail Guard. Ordinary teeth deliver either speed or durability. Nail Guard solves this trade-off with an aggressive 5 TPI pattern for faster cuts and a unique design that protects against tooth fracture
- Fang Tip. Ordinary tips bounce or skate on the work piece. Fang Tip bites into the wood on first contact
- Matrix II bi-metal teeth for greater durability
- Precision forming process creates sharper teeth for fast cutting
- Double relief angle reduces tooth stress for long life
- Material, blade geometry and heat treating are designed to maximize cutting performance in nail embedded wood
- Faster cutting, longer life blades that can bend without shattering
- This blade has a 1/2" universal tang that fits all Sawzalls and standard competitive saws
- Applications: Nail Embedded Wood & General Roughing-In Work
- 5 per pack