Milwaukee Compact Portable Band Saw Blades are designed to maximize performance of Milwaukee Compact Band Saws. They will deliver long tooth life and exceptional durability in metal-cutting applications, including strut, conduit, angle iron, copper tube, threaded rod, and pipe. Tooth form, pitch, and set have been designed to deliver straight, accurate cuts across a broad range of materials.
- Matrix II high speed steel teeth deliver maximum durability.
- Alloy backing steel provides extended blade life.
- Precision formed teeth create fast clean cuts.
- For cutting common materials up to 5/32" thick and very hard materials 5/32" - 3/16" thick.
- Specs: blade dimensions 35-3/8"x1/2"x.020".
- 1 per pack.