The M'heritage collection is a combination of two powerful and traditional materials, Copper and Stainless Steel. This blend of materials energizes the joyful cooking. The copper allows for unsurpassed heat conductivity and control, and the Stainless Steel inside is perfect for all daily cooking needs.
- Size: 10.2"
- Stainless steel rivets
- Cast iron handle
- Copper heat energy more evenly, much faster than other metals and offers superior cooking control
- Superior strength: Pans range in thickness from 1.5mm - 2.5mm
- M'250C series
- Made in France
Combination of Material:
- All M'heritage products are designed for use in the oven
- Only add salt to your pan once the water has boiled
- Never overheat an empty pan, this can lead to irreparable damage
- Over time, copper can change color through use, however this will not change the conductivity of the copper material
- When cooking on gas, the flame never goes beyond the base of the pan